Throughout the year, you can always find something to do in Cape May. There is definitely a “Reason for All Seasons! Below we have listed just a few of our favorite website links to help you plan your visit.
- Parasail/Jet Ski/Waverunner rentals – East Coast Parasail, 609-898-8359
- Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals – Aqua Trails 609-884-5600
- Water Excursions – The Starlight Fleet, 6200 Park blvd, Wildwood, NJ, 609-729-7776. The Starlight Fleet offers fishing trips, whale and dolphin watching, sunset buffet cruises, pirate cruises! The entire family will enjoy any of these excursions!
Running, Walking & Bicycling
- The Boardwalk offers beachfront jogging, walking, and bike riding until 10a.m. each day along its nearly two-mile stretch.
- Bike Rentals – Shield’s Bike Rentals, 609-898-1818, will deliver weekly rentals or three day rentals
Cape May Tennis Club 609-884-8986. The William J. Moore Tennis Center is open year-round. The club is open to the public and has on-site parking. There are 16 courts. Clay composition and hard surfaces available. Fees apply
Cape May Mini Golf – (groups of 3-5 players $20 m-w-f 10am-3pm)
New Jersey Audubon – Visit the website for activities and events throughout the year
Cape May County Park & Zoo – Cape May County is fortunate to have a free county park and zoo located just a few miles up the Garden State Parkway at exit 11.
Movies at the Beach – Bring a beach chair and a blanket, and enjoy FREE movies on the beach this summer in Cape May. No beach tags are required since this is a nighttime event. Where? Near Convention Hall (roughly across from the Beach & Stockton intersection) When? Thursdays in July & August. 8:30 pm No Rain Date
Capemay Stage – 609-884-1341
Dinner and a Show – Blue Pig Tavern at Congress Hall, 609-884-6500, 3 course prix-fixe dinner plus theatre ticket, all for $5.
Sea Spa at Congress Hall – 609-884-6543
The Cape May Day Spa – 607 Jefferson, 609-898-1003
- Turdo Vineyards – 3911 Bayshore Rd, 609-884-5591
- Hawk Haven Vineyard – 609-846-7347, 600 South Railroad Ave. Rio Grande, NJ
- Willow Creek Winery – 168 Stevens Street, West Cape May, 609-770-8782
Tastings and Tours
- Tasting and Tours – Enjoy the day while tasting and touring some of Cape May’s wineries. We drive. You relax and taste …
- South Jersey Wine Tours – Private wine tours for up to 28 people.
Summer: June, July, August
Fall: September, October, November
Winter: December, January, February
Spring: March, April, May