Just steps to the beach and six short blocks to the center of town and Washington Pedestrian Shopping Mall, this six bedroom home accommodates 22 guests. This home features high ceilings and an open, spacious layout. Welcome the warmth of home with the conveniences of a hotel. Clubs and organizations utilize this home for their getaways where they can accommodate large numbers in a comfortable and convenient setting. The large living room, expansive dining room table, and ample bar seating allow for groups to convene comfortably while the library, sunroom, den, and outdoor porch allow for reflective or quiet time. The flexible floor plan offers you both communal comforts and individual space.
Second Floor Sleeping Accommodations:
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed w/ private bath / TV/ balcony
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed w/ private bath/ TV/ balcony
- Bedroom 3- Three Single beds (twin size)
- Bedroom 4 – Three Single beds (twin size)
- Bedroom 5 – Three Single beds (twin size)
- Bedroom 6 – Three Single beds (twin size)
First Floor Sleeping Accommodations:
- Bedroom 7 – Two Single beds (twin size)
- Den w/ Queen sleeper and private bath/ TV
- Library w/ Queen sleeper
- Sunroom w/ Queen sleeper
- Four folding single beds for additional sleeping/flexibility
- Sunday to Sunday Rentals
- Check-in 2pm, Checkout 10am
- Fall, Winter and Spring Rates – Please contact us for rates and availability
Weekly Rentals in Summer Season
- June 09-June 16 $6000
- June 16-June 23 $7000
- June 23-June 30 $8000
- June 30-July 07 $8500
- July 07-July 14 $8500
- July 14-July 21 $9000
- July 21-July 28 $9000
- July 28-Aug 04 $9000
- Aug 04-Aug 11 $9000
- Aug 11-Aug 18 $9000
- Aug 18-Aug 25 $8000
- Aug 25-Sept 01 $7000
- Sept 01-Sept 08 $6000
- Sept 08-Sept 15 $6000
- Sept 15-Sept 22 $5000
LocationCape May Beach House – NJ Ave 1035 New Jersey Ave Cape May, NJ 08204-2527
- Sunday to Sunday is our rental week
- Check In is 2 pm and Check Out is 10 am
- Linens and towels are not provided however, if you don’t wish to bring them, there are outside services that will provide them.
- There is a cleaning fee for each property that can be paid by you directly to the service or it can be deducted from your security deposit.
- NJ Ave cleaning fee is $250.
- Grant St cleaning fee is $125 per side.
- There is a $500 refundable security deposit.
- Trash must be curbside by Tuesday 6 am
- Recycle must be curbside by Thursday 6 am (best to bring it out late the night before)
Any fees incurred by property management for not adhering to the schedule or recycle guidelines will be passed on to the renter.